Jan. 13, 2012
This will be a quick one!
- Mood: Felt good, noticed nice clarity of thought
- Hunger: Not really an issue.
- Exercise: Got a good hour of vigorous exercise in – it snowed 6 inches and I had to shovel the drive plus load the outdoor wood furnace. Felt good!
- Weight: # – 4 (See Day 2 for explanation) – I’m sure this is mostly water. I think I need to drink more water.
- Other Observations: Just to respond to some comments – I am taking chlorella every day in one of the morning juices. It is very high in both protein and fat. So that should take care of my fat soluble vitamin issue and provide the amino acids needed for detox. I am also taking ground flax once a day to keep things moving and as a good source of fat. Total calories I haven’t yet figured – I’ll update on that later.
- Happy Sabbath, everyone!